Join ACCA’s chief executive Helen Brand, director for Africa Jamil Ampomah, global head of public sector (interim) Sajjeed Aslam, and a host of expert speakers and panellists from across the continent to discuss the issues and challenges facing the public sector in Africa in 2022.
- the evolving role of the profession in creating value for sustainable development in Africa
- leading transformation in the public sector: environmental, social and governance considerations for policymakers and decision-makers
- a holistic approach to capacity building for public sector reformation (panel chaired by the Pan African Federation of Accountants)
- rethinking public finance management in Africa: the challenges and emerging opportunities for financial sustainability
- a critical look at finance reforms – are they enabling or restraining value creation in Africa?
Register here to join the conference, which will be held online on Thursday 30 March from 9am to 12 noon BST.